Friday, September 16, 2011

A Work in Progress


image
Soooo happy to be getting back into regular workouts after pregnancy!  I am ready to bring it AGAIN!  I am a little late with this, but this is my 30 day progress photo just 6 weeks after delivering my 2nd child.  My son was born July 18 and I started working out August 1 to TurboFire.  Some first month observations…
  • Working out during pregnancy was a good thing.  I felt like my delivery went so smooth and I bounced back so much sooner than my first pregnancy!
  • The first 2 weeks of working out were tough…my body was still healing so I had to take it easy and modify the workouts.
  • My OB doctor said no ab-specific exercises until 6 weeks postpartum.
  • I’m not so focused on what I look like right now…but know that I feel amazing. (lost 5 lbs)
For September, I have decided to introduce weight training back into my routine, so I am doing a TurboFire/ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid program.

No comments:

Post a Comment