Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's Coming Unstuffed


Let the unstuffing continue!!! 

 

Many of you have been following my progress with a powerful book called “Unstuff Your Life”.  I focused on reading it for the month of May and it transformed the way I dealt with my stuff in my home…and helped restore some peace and time I’ve been craving for so long!

I implemented some simple ideas like having a home for everything, creating a place for things that I always need to find like my phone and my car keys and transformed my kitchen into a useable, workable space that I now I enjoy!

God wanted me to read that book!  He needed to show me a few things.  I listened and learned.    

My work is not finished though.  As a result of this book, I have some major plans for the rest of the house like going through my room, the closets, basement and garage, and to also save for a much-needed desk.  These are the projects I’m focused on for the summer in between visits to the pool and backyard cookouts with my family.  The important thing for me to do now is to schedule the time to work on these areas.    

If you are struggling to get your house under control and always feel like you are cleaning your house instead of spending your time with the people you care about, I encourage you to check out this book.  The fundamentals have changed my life, given me a structure to be more efficient and given me a peace that I can enjoy life without the nagging guilt of having to clean the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment