Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Things

I just returned from Summit. For those who don't know what that it is, it's a bunch of awesomeness and Beachbody craziness all in one place.

They released a ton of new products including a 25 minute workout AND vanilla shakeology!

I'm in the process of sending out samples of the new flavor and just started a challenge group for 30 days using the NEW Focus T25 system for the month of July. If you are interested in joining a challenge group please contact me.

If you want to know more, I would highly recommend you follow me on Facebook. You can comment for free samples and see the progress of the group who is committed to doing something different with their life. It's inspiring!!!

Just wanted to post a quick update on where I have been.
I LOVE MY JOB!!! Did I mention that?

Well....I DO!




No comments:

Post a Comment